My guest this week is the one and only Kristie Bittleston, who is a member of Run Your Best Life! Kristie is an amazing human with too many talents to count, and she’s got a pretty inspirational success story to share with us today. Not only has she risen above some massive physical challenges and being told she would never be able to run, but she is a true badass rebel runner with mammoth goals on her horizon.
Kristie shares her love of running and art on this episode and tells us how having these hobbies in her life has stopped her short of going crazy in her busy household. We covered so many topics surrounding running, I know her positivity is going to light you right up!
Tune in to hear how she has defeated all odds and is even aiming for a 50k race! I have no doubt she’s going to make it soon and I know listening to Kristie’s journey will make you want to get your shoes on and walk out the door!If you have an opportunity to strap on a pair of shoes and an hour to enjoy a beautiful day, for the love of god, do it. Netflix isn’t going to give you what moving your body can. - Kristie Bittleston Click To Tweet
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Why running became crucial for Kristie’s day-to-day life.
- The hardest thing about running for Kristie.
- Kristie’s experience with injuries and setbacks.
- Why Kristie has an inner “honey badger.”
- How Kristie contributes to her community as a rebel runner.
- Kristie’s piece of advice for anyone who might think they can’t run.
- What Kristie gets out of the Run Your Best Life program.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join Run Your Best Life to get exclusive content from a podcast accessible just for members!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Kristie: Twitter | Instagram | Etsy
- Metta Mandala Art Facebook page
- Honey badger vs snake video
- Stiffy goat video
- Mirna Valerio
- Latoya Shauntay Snell
- Nowhere Near First: Ultramarathon Adventures from the Back of the Pack by Cory Reese
- Spartan Ultra Beast
- Girls on the Run
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!