I’ve got my partner in crime, Jen Lamplough, back on the podcast today! We’re here to have a little catch-up, see what’s been going on in each other’s lives, and to answer some listener questions!
We dive into questions on running fuel that isn’t going to be hard on your stomach – because having to run to the toilet is a bummer during a race – how to find the motivation to stretch and lift weights, as well as staying motivated once you’ve set your big goals. We’ve got a few races coming up for us too and we’re discussing what our fears are and what we’re excited for!
Join us today as we dive into some great listener questions and remember to email us if one of your questions was answered on the show to get your Not Your Average Runner car magnet delivered to you!
May is motivation month in Run Your Best Life, and Jen and I have been doing lots of research to lead the discussions in the group! If you need help on creating motivation and more importantly, keeping it to get to your goals, I don’t know what you’re waiting for. Join Run Your Best Life right now!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Our thoughts on the upcoming Wisconsin Ragnar.
- What’s new with Jen and me.
- Jen’s suggestions on running fuel.
- How to get past finding stretching or lifting weights boring.
- What you can do if you can’t find the time to stretch.
- How to make strength training efficient.
- Why I’ve changed my marathon goal.
- How to keep yourself motivated to reach your goals.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at email@example.com
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join Run Your Best Life to get exclusive content from a podcast accessible just for members!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Connect with Jen!
- Scandinavian Blessing:
- Wisconsin Ragnar
- My Favorite Murder podcast
- Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt
- Savannah Rock ‘n’ Roll
- Feed Zone Portables by Biju K. Thomas and Allen Lim
- Losing 100 Pounds podcast
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!