There are two questions I’ve been seeing quite often in our Facebook groups, and I’ll be discussing both of them on the podcast today. The first is all about how to take cute post-run selfies. Selfies are definitely one of my favorite things to talk about and I’m a fan of any post-run picture, so I’ll be giving you three tips on the art of taking a good selfie.
We’ll be diving into a more serious question too, all around how to create a new running routine as the country reopens and you start going back to work. You’ve likely not had to get up as early to get ready and commute, and so getting back to your old routine is going to take some practice. I’ll be sharing a couple of scheduling ideas to help you figure it out, so you feel a little more in control of your situation.
Join me today as I dive into these two common questions I’ve been receiving around post-run selfies and creating a new running routine! While these scheduling tips will help you make running a priority, even when you get back to work, the key here, as always, is to get your mind right first, so make sure not to slack here!
The Rebel Runner Roadmap is a 30-day online class where I teach you the fundamentals of running. This is a class where you’ll learn how to start running the right way, or how to up-level your running. From running form, strength training, stretching, to all the brain work, it’s all in there. Check it out here and get on the waiting list for the next round of enrollment …I can’t wait to see you there!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- 3 tips on how to take a cute post-run selfie.
- The only difference between running and your work.
- How to take control of your situation right now if you’re going back to work.
- Why you have to get your mind right first, before you get into scheduling.
- My 2 tips for creating a new running routine.
- How time logging your days will show you that you have time to run.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join Run Your Best Life to get exclusive content from a podcast accessible just for members!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!