This week, my special guest is one of my favorite rockstar rebel runners, Amanda Mueller. She is a prime example of how consistency, confidence, and a sense of community can not only improve your running but every aspect of your life.
Amanda talks us through her journey of losing 140 pounds, starting her own weight-loss business, and training for her second marathon! She has found her mission in helping other women with their own weight-loss journeys by providing insightful mind management tools.
She shares her story of weight loss and how running unintentionally became a part of her life, and it’s one that I think all of you will find very inspirational!
Join us on this episode to hear Amanda delve into her struggles and how she worked on her mindset to push herself over all the obstacles that came her way.
Remember to join Amanda’s five-day challenge where she gives you not only weight loss tools but life tools to help you get successful results! It starts July 30th so sign up now and get a free coaching session with her too!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- What motivated Amanda to start running.
- Amanda’s evolution in becoming comfortable wearing running gear.
- The work Amanda did on herself to be proud of her loose skin.
- Why Amanda started gaining weight after losing it.
- How Amanda shifted her mindset around her pace.
- Why mindset work is key to weight loss or running.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at email@example.com
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join the Run Your Best Life Coaching Group!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Contact Amanda: Website | Facebook | Instagram
- New Orleans Rock n Roll half marathon (Amanda will be running with us!)
- Jeff Galloway
- Sparkle Skirts
- The Life Coach School
- Weight Watchers
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!