I am very excited to introduce you to my very special guest this week! Sarah Clermont is one of our Not Your Average Runner Ambassadors, and we’re talking all things running today. Plus, she’s got some badass stories to share with you too. It’s been so awesome watching her grow and evolve as a runner, and I know you’re going to absolutely relate to her journey.
Sarah has been working in children’s mental health for the last 15 years, and so thought work is something she’s familiar with. However, joining our community has opened her eyes to new ways of applying and reframing these tools, and she’s sharing highlights of how it has shifted her mindset. Sarah also recently experienced a challenging event that pushed her out of her comfort zone, and I can’t wait for you to hear all about it and the revelations she gained from this experience.
Join us this week as I quiz Sarah on how she got started running, what her routine looks like, and how identifying as a runner has transformed her life. She is the perfect example of someone who is not only willing to do hard things to achieve her goals, but someone who genuinely enjoys the process, and I know she’s going to inspire you to get out there too.
If you’re just starting out on your running journey or getting back into it after some time off, I want you to sign up for my free 30-day Running Start Kit. Just click here to sign up, and make sure to share it with anyone else who could use it!
The Rebel Runner Roadmap is a 30-day online class where I teach you the fundamentals of running. This is a class where you’ll learn how to start running the right way, or how to up-level your running. From running form, strength training, stretching, to all the brain work, it’s all in there. Check it out here and get on the waiting list for the next round of enrollment …I can’t wait to see you there!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- What led Sarah to start running.
- Sarah’s running routine and how she started her journey as a runner.
- A challenging event that Sarah recently experienced.
- How a boost in her confidence has affected other areas of Sarah’s life.
- What Sarah is purposefully making this challenging event mean about her.
- The biggest revelations Sarah has had since becoming a runner.
- Sarah’s goals for the next year.
- What it means to Sarah to be a Not Your Average Runner ambassador.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join Run Your Best Life to get exclusive content from a podcast accessible just for members!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!