I’ve got an amazing returning guest on the show this week. Elizabeth Sherman was here to talk about fueling your body through menopause a few months ago, and now she’s back to dive even deeper into a much-needed topic and to provide valuable resources all of us need around self-care and menopause.
Elizabeth Sherman is a Master Certified life and menopause coach who works with women in midlife who are experiencing changes in their life, and host of the Done with Dieting podcast. Menopause is an experience half of the world’s population has, is, or will be going through, so why are we shying away from talking about it? That’s why Elizabeth is here to shine a light on all things menopause, and why it’s something to be celebrated and grateful for.
Join us this week as Elizabeth shares incredible suggestions for self-care when your body is going through menopause. She’s showing you the importance of embracing and appreciating this stage of life, how to advocate for yourself, and her top tips for feeling better and looking after yourself as you navigate menopause.
If you could guarantee your success in training for a half marathon by doing just one thing, would you do it? Well, I have just the thing and it’s called Run Your Best Life. This is the training program where you’ll have multiple coaches, a fantastic community, and endless resources to support you along the way. Run Your Best Life is now open to all women who want to get running, so hop on in!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why many women in midlife have a disordered relationship with their bodies, food, and exercise.
- My experience of going through perimenopause.
- A breakdown of the different stages of menopause.
- How to know if you’ve crossed into menopause.
- The factors that impact how you manage your symptoms of menopause.
- How to recognize and manage your stress.
- What revenge bedtime procrastination means, and why it’s common amongst women in midlife.
- Elizabeth’s recommendations around sleeping better.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at email@example.com
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Check out my books!
- Elizabeth Sherman: Website | Instagram | Facebook | YouTube | Podcast
- Ep #262: Fueling Your Body Through Menopause with Elizabeth Sherman
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!