There’s a lot of fear around cancer as a diagnosis and, especially for women, there’s also a lot of shame involved. Ceca Mijatovic is a badass life coach who focuses on helping women who have been recently diagnosed with cancer by teaching them how to navigate their journey and supercharge their self-healing.
Ceca’s mission is to help women use their diagnoses as an opportunity to transform their lives for the better, and she talks about how to take care of yourself even when you’re mentally and physically exhausted. The stats for people who will be diagnosed with cancer in a lifetime is astounding, so spreading awareness and Ceca’s work is so crucial because it might just help someone who is suffering silently.
Join our conversation to learn all about Ceca’s amazing mission. The topics we’re covering can be applied to any aspect of your life, so you’ll definitely want to listen in!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Ceca’s journey and how she helps other women who have been recently diagnosed with cancer.
- What Ceca teaches when you first get diagnosed.
- Ceca’s thoughts on the movement for self-care.
- How mental fatigue can make you feel physically exhausted.
- What gratitude means to Ceca and why practicing it is healing.
- How to properly rest your mind.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at email@example.com
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!