I’ve received so many questions about today’s topic, and it’s one that’s very close to my heart right now. I’m on a break from running while I rehab my knee, and I know so many of you want to know how to get back into running after an extended break, so that’s what I’m diving into!
It’s really pretty simple. I’m sharing why you aren’t starting to run again and some examples of bullshit stories you’re creating in your mind that is causing some serious drama. Listening to your doctor or physical therapist is crucial if you’ve taken a break due to injury, but I’m revealing an almost too good to be true solution to your questions.
Tune in to catch me discuss how you can start running again after taking a break! There are physical and mental obstacles when it comes to this question, and I’m going to help you clear out your brain and stop you from getting in your own way any longer.
You all know about the Rebel Runner Unleashed race-cations, but it’s not all about the race. It is an 18-week personal development program that will help you transform into a badass superhero with a race to celebrate with at the end. If you want to transform your life and achieve a massive goal, go fill out an application now!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- How to start running again.
- What is happening if you’re asking how to start again after taking a break.
- Why struggling is just a thought in your mind.
- Some examples of thoughts that are holding you back.
- Why suffering is optional.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at email@example.com
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join Run Your Best Life to get exclusive content from a podcast accessible just for members!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- New York Times study
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!