This week on The Not Your Average Runner Podcast, I am so incredibly excited to present my girl crush, Susan Hyatt, as my guest! I can’t even express how much of a dream come true it was to have the honor of interviewing her!
Susan is a master certified life coach, weight loss expert, and the creator of the BARE Program. She shares her views on weight loss and the idea of loving and accepting your body without letting yourself go.
Susan also shines a light on the experience of being a woman, why we often don’t go after or say what we really want, and the importance of making a scene!
Join me this week to gain some seriously priceless insights from Susan that I think will change your life! Trust me, you do not want to miss this episode.
I am putting together an amazing rebel runner program for a few of my very dedicated listeners. If you’re ready for your first half marathon, to step out and do some epic shit, I want you to apply. Go to www.talktojill.com and fill out the questionnaire to schedule a 10-minute call with me and we’ll talk!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- The goal of Susan’s BARE Program.
- Why you should love what you wear.
- The key difference between letting yourself go and letting yourself be.
- What it means to make a scene and why it’s so important.
- Susan’s simple tip on how to respond to haters.
- How to exercise and practice asking for what you want.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join the Run Your Best Life Coaching Group!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Reach out to Susan: Facebook | Instagram
- Susan Hyatt’s website
- BARE Deck
- BARE Podcast
- BARE Daily
- Rise & Soar
- Raggedy Ann
- Susan’s blog post on letting yourself go versus letting yourself be
- Mirna Valerio
- The Body Is Not an Apology: The Power of Radical Self-Love by Sonya Renee Taylor
- Downton Abbey
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!