I was recently in Fredericksburg, Texas with 10 of my Run Your Best Life clients for a race-cation retreat. We took part in the Zooma Women’s Race Series over a couple of days, which was amazing. However, the retreat part of the event before the races, where we spent some time working on their 2023 goals, was truly powerful.
I have a process I use to help myself and others dream up, plan out, and execute big goals, and when we worked through that process as a group, the stuff they were coming up with was amazing. So, in this episode, I’m sharing the behind-the-scenes of this race-cation and sharing the most powerful takeaways and a-ha moments that were experienced over those few days.
Tune in this week to discover the jaw-dropping realizations that happened during the Run Your Best Life retreat. I’m sharing what it means to ‘choose your ass’ and why it’s so important, how to start focusing on the possibilities of the future instead of the failures of the past, and why your resting-nope face (you might know it by another name) is a surprising asset.
I am doing a huge Black Friday sale on Run Your Best Life. It starts at 8PM Eastern on Thursday, 24th of November 2022. For the first 24 hours of this sale, you can get a $100 discount on your annual membership plus over $1000 in bonus classes around nutrition, cooking, yoga, and more. After the 24 hours is up, the $100 discount is no longer available, but you can still get those bonus classes. Check it all out by clicking here!
If you could guarantee your success in training for a half marathon by doing just one thing, would you do it? Well, I have just the thing and it’s called Run Your Best Life. This is the training program where you’ll have multiple coaches, a fantastic community, and endless resources to support you along the way. Run Your Best Life is now open to all women who want to get running, so hop on in!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Some of the incredible goals my clients decided on during the Run Your Best Life race-cation.
- Why, when we first start out with any goal, we’re excited, but that excitement doesn’t last.
- What it means to ‘choose your ass’, and why choosing your ass keeps you moving toward your goals.
- Why your past failures do not predict your future, and one simple word that will help shift this line of thinking.
- One probably surprising way to keep yourself safe when you’re out alone.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to get on the waitlist for Up and Running!
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Check out my books!
- Zooma Women’s Race Series
- The Dip by Seth Godin
- Kara Loewentheil
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!