Welcome back to the Run Your Best Life interview series, where I talk to experts in the field on issues affecting Gen X women.
Today I am talking with Suzy Rosenstein about taking care of yourself when you are also taking care of aging parents.
Suzy is a midlife coach and mentor who specializes in helping women over 50 regret-proof their lives so that they can embrace their true potential. She is a masterful coach, and she has helped hundreds of women break out of their midlife funks and create the lives of their dreams.
Tune in today as we have an amazing and powerful conversation that is pretty much appropriate and applicable for most people in this age range.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Some of the challenges that someone with aging parents face.
- How to regret-proof your relationship with your parent and with yourself.
- Suzy’s FUN method for dealing with the emotions around caring for a parent.
- How to ask for support when you need it.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Embed code from Libsyn
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at email@example.com
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Check out my books!
- Join Up & Running
- Suzy’s website
- Women in the Middle podcast
- Suzy’s Free podcast bundle
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!