Welcome to 2021, Rebels! Like I said last week, I know that this is the start of your year to become a runner and an all-round badass. And if you’re ready to kick off the new year by getting started running, or to come back to it after a break, this episode is the perfect place to begin.
Today, we’re talking about what you can do in the next 30 days to become a runner. It might sound like a stretch, but you’ll be amazed at how much you can accomplish in just 30 days, and I’ve created just the thing to help you get up and running safely and effectively.
The Rebel Runner Roadmap is a powerful resource that I designed to help women who think they’re too old, too fat, or too afraid get started and feel confident identifying as a runner. If you’ve been on the fence, this class is exactly what you need, and I’m diving into who it’s for, what you can expect to learn, and some of the most common questions I get asked so you can determine if it’s the right choice for you!
Registration for the next class of The Rebel Runner Roadmap opens today, January 7th 2021! Class starts January 18th and you have until the 17th to get registered. If you want 2021 to be your year to become a runner, come join us and I can’t wait to meet you in there!
If you’re just starting out on your running journey or getting back into it after some time off, I want you to sign up for my free 30-day Running Start Kit. Just click here to sign up, and make sure to share it with anyone else who could use it!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How The Rebel Runner Roadmap has been designed to help you become a runner.
- What you can expect from The Rebel Runner Roadmap.
- Why I don’t teach running like any other running coach out there.
- The four pillars of Rebel running.
- What happens when you become a runner.
- Who this program is for.
- The most commonly asked questions about The Rebel Runner Roadmap.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join Run Your Best Life to get exclusive content from a podcast accessible just for members!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!