Rebels, let me tell you, I had some drama last week. I was buckled in on the struggle bus during one of my workouts and literally spun out in so much pain and suffering – that was all in my head.
I want to share how everyone gets on the struggle bus every now and again – believe me, no one is immune. All of us avoid doing hard things because we don’t like being uncomfortable, and we have our brain to thank for that, but I’m highlighting how playing small is limiting your growth every single day.
Join me today as I take you through my story of pure mental drama and how I got myself out of it. We’ve always got a choice in how we deal with discomfort, and I’m giving you some questions you can ask to assess if you’re hiding in the comfort of safety and ease in your life.
If you’re ready to finally get off the struggle bus and leave behind all the mental drama, you need to join Run Your Best Life! This group has been a game changer for so many women and next month we’re focusing on one of my favorite topics – body image. If you’re ready to be body confident when summer comes around, now is the time to get in!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- What happens when you ride the struggle bus.
- My struggle bus story.
- How I got myself out of suffering to get the result I want.
- The 3 choices you have when you’re spinning out in drama.
- What failure really means.
- How you might be hurting yourself in advance.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join Run Your Best Life to get exclusive content from a podcast accessible just for members!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!