December is here and this month is filled with gift-giving holidays, so there couldn’t be a better time to offer you my ultimate runner’s gift guide!
This list consists of more than just running gear, because as you all know by now, creating a rock-solid mindset and training our brains is just as important as the physical side of it, and this guide covers it all. All the items I’m sharing with you today are my personal tried and true favorites, from cool gear to training tools, and of course, books!
Listen in this week for my ultimate runner’s gift guide! I hope there’s something on this list that catches your attention, and if you’ve been contemplating what to get your loved ones this year or what you would like gifted to you, this list is going to give you some incredible ideas.
Click here for my Ultimate Runner’s Gift Guide, all collated on one page for you!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why we need more than just running gear to be a successful runner.
- The 3 categories of my ultimate runner’s gift guide.
- My favorite training tools for both your body and brain.
- Why I recommend the ZOOMA race series as a gift.
- How we’ve made it possible for someone to gift you The Rebel Runner Roadmap ahead of time.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at email@example.com
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Healthy Human Stein Bottles
- Hydrapak Ultraflask
- Enell Sports Bra – Use code JILLSHIP for free shipping!
- Skirt Sports – Use code NYAR15 for 15% off your order!
- Trailheads convertible mittens
- FleetFeet or RoadRunner Sports gift card
- Dionis Goat Milk hand cream
- Neck gaiter or buff
- ZOOMA race series – Use code NYAR15 for 15% off your entry!
- Muscle massager
- Resistance bands
- Tell Your Race Story with Aesop
- Commit30 Fitness Journal
- Motivation Wrap – Use code NYAR15 for 15% off your order!
- The Rebel Runner Roadmap
- The Runner’s Guide to the Meaning of Life by Amby Burfoot
- A Runner’s High by Dean Karnazes
- Ep #216: Bringing More Meaning to Running with Dean Karnazes
- Running Strong by Dr. Jordan Metzl
- Let Your Mind Run by Deena Kastor
- Will Run for Doughnuts by Rachel Wyman
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Big and Bold: Strength Training for the Plus-Size Woman by Morit Summers
- Morit Summers: Website | Instagram
- The Brain with David Eagleman – a six-part video series
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!