Rebels, I have an amazing treat for you on the podcast today! I’ve got Victoria Albina from the wildly popular Feminist Wellness Podcast on, and she’s going to be sharing some of her wisdom on a whole range of topics in the health and wellness realm, specifically related to women’s health and wellness.
Victoria is a certified life coach, breathwork facilitator, family nurse practitioner, and herbalist. She’s been helping women heal not just their mind and bodies, but spirit and soul through her work for the past 20 years. She gives us an insight as to how she got into this work and how she took her health into her own hands after suffering, seemingly with no cure, for decades.
Listen in this week as I have the most fun chatting with Victoria! If you don’t already know of her and her work, you definitely won’t want to miss this one. She’s hilarious and so knowledgeable, and I’m sure you’re going to love her as much as I do.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How Victoria came to the world of health and wellness.
- Why Victoria had to take her health into her own hands.
- The effects Victoria felt due to the imbalances and disruptions in her gut microbiome.
- What Victoria has found about the connection between mental and physical wellness.
- The physiological symptoms of being in a negative mental state.
- What feminism means to Victoria.
- Victoria’s thoughts on patriarchy and the medical establishment.
- The true healers in Victoria’s life.
- What is keeping us sick and scared of our bodies.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at email@example.com
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join Run Your Best Life to get exclusive content from a podcast accessible just for members!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Victoria Albina: Website | Instagram | Facebook
- Feminist Wellness Podcast
- Victoria’s breathwork course (Use Discount Code BREATHWORK10 for 10% off!)
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!