I recently sent out an email with regards to a conversation Andy and I had about a race we were doing. There were a lot of opinions, so I thought this would be a good opportunity for us to talk about it on the podcast openly and explain where each of us was coming from!
We hash out a difference of opinion or rather what I interpreted his words to mean about the situation, and we’re also talking about the upcoming Philadelphia marathon we’re training for. Andy also shares the apps he’s been using for his runs and workouts so you can get on them if you need some help.
It’s been a while since I had Andy on the podcast, so tune in and enjoy our unpracticed conversation. We didn’t plan anything out, but I’m sure you’re going to love it!
If you want help with creating new ways of thinking about your runs, go ahead and sign up for Run Your Best Life! We practice it every single day in that group, so get in there to start feeling great about all your runs!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- How Andy and I are training differently for the Philadelphia marathon.
- Our goals for the Philadelphia marathon.
- The difference in drama at the finish line between an Ironman and a marathon.
- Why showing off your runs is not a bad thing.
- How to deal with differences in opinion with people in your life when it comes to running.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join Run Your Best Life to get exclusive content from a podcast accessible just for members!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Follow Andy: Website | Instagram
- Digital Freedom Productions
- Men’s Health Article featuring Andy
- Down Dog
- Home Workout: Android | Apple
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!