Do you ever entertain the thought of seemingly crazy goals and think, “That’s just not possible for me, there’s no way I could do that?” Whether it’s a fitness goal like running a marathon or finding a job you love, there’s an endless list of things we think are too big of a dream for us, and this week, I’m inviting you to challenge these beliefs.
The concept of possibility is something I find fascinating, especially because even I have disbelief in goals I think are impossible for me to achieve, and I notice this questioning in many of my clients too. Although this is totally normal and you can choose to stay in this place, I’m showing you how you can put that brainpower you’re channeling into doubt and fear to better use.
Join me on the podcast today to discover what it takes to achieve impossible goals, and why there is no real substitute for the belief that you will get there eventually. None of us like failing and feeling disappointed in ourselves when we miss the mark, but I’m urging you to question what you’re truly giving up by not trying in the first place.
If you enjoy listening to this show, you have to check out the Rebel Runner Roadmap! It’s a 30-day online program that will teach you exactly how to start running, stick with it, and become the runner you’ve always wanted to be. If you want 2021 to be your year to become a runner, come join us and I can’t wait to meet you in there!
If you’re just starting out on your running journey or getting back into it after some time off, I want you to sign up for my free 30-day Running Start Kit. Just click here to sign up, and make sure to share it with anyone else who could use it!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why I’ve been questioning what’s possible for me.
- What all impossible goals start with.
- The truth about a goal that’s “realistic.”
- What you need to believe to think that something is possible for you.
- How to shift from disbelief to believing a goal is possible.
- What you’re giving up by not trying for a big goal.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at email@example.com
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join Run Your Best Life to get exclusive content from a podcast accessible just for members!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Meg Boggs
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!