Welcome to the first interview in the run your best life series, where I speak to experts in the field on issues that affect Gen X women! We are kicking off with the one and only Corinne Crabtree.
Now if you don’t know Corinne, she’s a badass business woman who has started and is still running 3 very successful businesses, and she’s on a mission to help women over 55 change the narrative that their lives are over and to instead realize that they’re just getting started.
Join me today as we talk about what happens when you roll on up to your 50s and realize you don’t really know what you want to do with the rest of your life. Corinne will help you learn how to lean into and honor this phase of life and start feeling excitement instead of dread.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why Corinne feels like the best years of her life are ahead of her.
- How to start identifying your dreams and desires.
- How to determine what dreams you are willing to commit to working on.
- What to do with the doubts and fears that come up when thinking about your future.
- Why it is easier to learn a new skill when you are older.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at email@example.com
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Check out my books!
- Get on the Up & Running Waitlist
- Corinne Crabtree Instagram
- No BS Businesswomen Instagram
- No BS Businesswomen Membership
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!