I’m sure most of you already know how much I love talking about self-love and learning to love the body you have right now. As a follow up to the fat-shaming episode I did recently, I thought I’d share three steps that will help you love your body and stop you from criticizing yourself.
The concept of having a perfect body has been so deeply ingrained in our society and we can’t control other people from having opinions about our size, so the least we can do is stop being critical and harmful to ourselves, right?
Join me this week as I explore how we can all learn to love our bodies, no matter what size, to free yourself from constantly worrying about it and go after what you truly want in life. Practicing self-love is so critical in functioning at a high level, and I promise this episode is going to help you do just that.
You all know about the Rebel Runner Unleashed race-cations, but it’s not all about the race. It is an 18-week personal development program that will help you transform into a badass superhero with a race to celebrate with at the end. If you want to transform your life and achieve a massive goal, go fill out an application now!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- How to feel good about yourself even when people fat-shame.
- Why self-love is not intuitive.
- How learning to love your body can give you confidence in every area of your life.
- Why it has become normal to hate your body.
- How to tell the difference between a thought and a fact.
- Why a perfect body won’t make you love yourself.
- 3 steps to learn how to love your body using your thoughts.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join Run Your Best Life to get exclusive content from a podcast accessible just for members!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Connect with Brenda: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | Live Lavishly private Facebook group
- Ep #33: How to Coach Yourself
- Ep #72: The Truth About Fat-Shaming
- Ep #12: The Ultimate Guide to Running with Mirna Valerio
- Skirt Sports
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!