Over the last few weeks, we’ve been talking about how to get started, breathing techniques, how to keep moving and how to recover. This week, I want to talk about running clothes.
If you find yourself getting uncomfortable while running, this week’s episode of The Not Your Average Runner Podcast is for you, my friend! Join me this week as I share with you how to choose the best clothes for your runs and why there are more important things to worry about than how you look while on the run.
You’ll also hear about my current obsession (an absolute necessity for all you ladies!) and the answer to this week’s Ask the Curvy Coach question: “What is the best fitness tracker out there?”
If you want to get a leg up on getting started with running, make sure to download my free Jump-Start Guide. It includes your first week of workouts along with my top tips to help you get started.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- 2 aspects of your running wardrobe to consider.
- How to use the right clothes to get the best out of your run.
- Which fitness tracker is best for your needs and budget.
- How to choose which running clothes are best for YOU.
- What materials are best for running clothes.
- Why form-fitting running clothes are your friend.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at email@example.com
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Not Your Average Runner: Why You’re Not Too Fat to Run and the Skinny on How to Start Today by Jill Angie
- Body Glide Foot Anti Blister Balm
- Athletic Tape
- Fitbit Zip
- Fitbit Alta
- Tory Burch
- Skirt Sports
- Athleta Fleece Tights
- Enell Sports Bras
- Katie K Active
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!