Jen and I are back from our Ragnar weekend and we’re so ready to divulge all the details! We had such a blast and today, we wanted to do a recap of our experience and share some lessons learned with all of you guys who might want to try it out next year.
If you have been listening to the podcast for a while, you’ll know that Jen and I had our worries about certain aspects of this race and we’re discussing whether or not they came to fruition. We also talk about our favorite memories, what we’ve learned, and what we loved about the whole experience.
Join us this week for a really fun recap of our experience at Ragnar, and hopefully you’ll want to join in on the fun next time too. Jen and I both have found a new love for trail running and can’t wait to get out there and try more races like these!
We are doing the Ragnar again next year, so if you want to join in on the fun, you need to sign up now because the teams are going to fill out fast. You can sign up now and reserve your spot here, and all the information will be there! I hope you join us!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Our favorite memories from the Ragnar weekend.
- What our glamping experience was like.
- How Jen felt about the race start experience.
- Our takeaways and lessons learned from the Ragnar weekend.
- What we found most challenging over the weekend.
- How we would approach and prepare for next year’s race differently.
- What we found to be easier than we had anticipated.
- An incident that acted as a testament to all the mental work that we do.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join Run Your Best Life to get exclusive content from a podcast accessible just for members!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Ragnar Wisconsin Trail
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!