We are nearly three years into the Not Your Average Runner Podcast and when I woke up this morning ready to record, I felt like I’d legit run out of things to say. Honestly, there was a part of me that was ready to forget the whole thing and just take the week off. But let me tell you, I’m so glad I didn’t do that.
After I gave myself a little pep-talk, I decided this was the perfect topic to talk about today because I know so many people experience this, especially when it comes to getting out there and running. However, I am who I am today because other people showed up when I’m sure they didn’t feel like it, so I want to put this into perspective for you because showing up even when you don’t feel like it might just inspire someone else to do the same.
Join me on the podcast this week to discover what might be going on for you on those days when you’re just not feeling it, and why the idea that you’re only letting yourself down might not actually be true.
The 7-day Start Running Challenge is back. This is a free challenge that will get you up and running in just one week. The challenge runs from August 31st to September 6th. Thousands of women have started or restarted running using the tools I teach in this challenge, and you can too, so click here to sign up!
The Rebel Runner Roadmap is a 30-day online class where I teach you the fundamentals of running. This is a class where you’ll learn how to start running the right way, or how to up-level your running. From running form, strength training, stretching, to all the brain work, it’s all in there. Check it out here and get on the waiting list for the next round of enrollment …I can’t wait to see you there!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- What might be going on for you on the days when you’re just not feeling it and quitting seems like the easiest viable option.
- The reason I force myself to show up even when I don’t feel like it.
- Why your decision to not show up when you don’t feel like it doesn’t only affect you.
- How to reframe the importance of you showing up every single time.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at email@example.com
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join Run Your Best Life to get exclusive content from a podcast accessible just for members!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- The Life Coach School
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!