This week, I’m speaking to all of you Rebels who don’t consider yourselves real runners. Our community is full of badass women who have been running for years and have crossed countless finish lines, and yet, they tell themselves stories about how they’re not legit runners.
Whether it’s because you do run-walk intervals, aren’t “fast enough,” or always finish last in a race, the good news is these aren’t qualifications of a real runner. This means you can identify as a runner right now if you choose to, and I’m showing you the endless possibilities available to you when you believe your identity can change.
Join me this week as I offer the reality of what makes you a runner, and share 8 thought patterns that people who identify as runners think. And if you don’t know where to begin, don’t worry, because I’m giving you suggestions for creating a runner identity of your very own.
The January class of Rebel Runner Roadmap is officially open for registration right now! You have until January 17th to sign up, so click here to join us!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- What my Facebook group community had to say about what it means to be a real runner.
- Why feeling like a runner has nothing to do with your speed, weight, or distance you run.
- How our identities are shaped, and how to shift into a new one.
- 8 thought patterns that runners think.
- The power of identifying as a real runner.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!