Welcome back to The Not Your Average Runner Podcast. Today’s episode is packed full of value… and, of course, fun! But before we get started, I want to recap last week’s episode: If you run, you are a runner. Done. And there is no regulatory board that decides how fast you have to run to be considered a “real” runner.
I also said that going on your first run wouldn’t be easy… but it should be, right? You run, you walk, you run, you walk, etc. But just because things are supposed to easy, doesn’t mean they are. This week, we’re going to break down whether or not running is actually hard or if you’re just not doing it “right.”
Tune in today to find out how you can use your thoughts about how hard running is to motivate you even more! Also, you don’t want to miss my current obsession of the week. You might laugh at first, but trust me, you’re going to love it!
If you want to get a leg up on getting started with running, make sure to download my free Jump-Start Guide. It includes your first week of workouts along with my top tips to help you get started.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Whether running is hard for everyone or just you and why.
- The power of doing hard things.
- Why you should be willing to suck at running.
- How you can get live coaching from me.
- My latest obsession that makes running easier and more fun!
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Get live video coaching from me in the Run Your Best Life group
- Learn more about Meb Keflezighi
- iBungee Speed Laces
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!