I have so much to discuss with you on this episode of The Not Your Average Runner Podcast. Earlier this week, I had a conversation that made me realize that the benefit of “you doing you” might reach further than just yourself – I can’t wait to tell you how that concept fits into how you approach running.
Some people have pretty strong feelings about what they think being a runner means, and they let it get in the way of enjoying their run. I want to share with you how I learned to make running feel almost effortless for me, and how you can do the same.
Join me this week as I talk about run-walk intervals and how finding the right pattern for you will maximize your run. Also, I’ve been using a new app that I think you guys will love and I’m telling you all about it!
Ask the Curvy Coach is taking a break this week so I can discuss an important issue surrounding last week’s topic of what to wear while running.
If you want even more support on your journey to learning to run, or improving your run, join the Run Your Best Life Coaching Group! We are going to do some serious work – on your running and your whole life!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- How being yourself might just help someone else.
- Which resource I used to perfect the run-walk interval.
- Why not using a run-walk approach might be holding you back.
- How to find the best run-walk interval ratio for you.
- What I think your ideal tempo is based on your experience.
- Which app has helped me stay active, especially as someone who often works sitting down.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Not Your Average Runner: Why You’re Not Too Fat to Run and the Skinny on How to Start Today by Jill Angie
- Episode 6: Running Clothes 101
- Fitbit Zip
- Fitbit Alta
- Stepbet App
- Jeff Galloway’s Half Marathon, You Can Do It
- Join the Run Your Best Life Coaching Group!
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!